Reply To: A Feminine Awakening

Hi Hayley

So nice to have you here. Admitting to myself that I am a woman was the second most freeing thing I have ever done. Coming out all the way was the most freeing. I couldn’t do all the way right away. There were certain things that had to happen in certain people that I had to bring on board before I could do it. I had to give my wife and kids time to absorb things. I had to give my sisters time to absorb things. I didn’t even tell my nieces and nephews in my wife did not tell her family at all for a long time. So it is wonderful just to even come out to yourself. It was such a great experience for me. To recognize who I am and then I don’t have to try to pretend to be somebody else. At least not to myself. Telling my parents was really just about the last hurdle before I can just come out to everyone. That went a whole hell of a lot better than I thought it would. I remember thinking, “Who are these people and what have you done with my parents?” 😂😂ðŸĪŠ I wish you well as you begin this journey. I have not been on it for long but it has been a wonderful thing even with some of the drawbacks that I’ve had to experience.

Abby
ðŸĪ—💕🙆‍♀ïļ

ÂĐ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?