Reply To: Dr Powers Family Med doc on Transgender care FTM and MTF

I would like to know, how not having taken any estrogen for about 1 month, has affected my body going through transiton?  I have been taking the blockers according to my doctor and I will be meeting with an endocronologist on the 11th of March for the first time, where he/she will discuss the right dose for me, based on the results of the blood drawn and the best way for me to take the estrogen.  Before, I was getting estrogen by injection and my last shot was the 17th of January, because I was given only 2 shots when I got released from prison.  I have a phobia against using needles and couldn’t do the injection myself.  I do notice some changes in my characteristics, that I never had while taking the estrogen.  I used to get the injection in prison every other week.  Is it going to be hard for my body to start getting adjusted to having the estrogen back in it?  I am 65 yrs old and I am concerned how it is going to affect my body, health wise, after that long of not taking estrogen.  Please give me your opinion on this.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?