Reply To: Jasline

Hi Jas, this is Vicky and I want you to know that I will be your friend and I am 65 yrs old and didn’t became known as a transgender until 2015.  I had known since I was 7 yrs old, that I was different than the other males and should of been born a female.  I grew up with an emotional side of feminity, but I buried those feelings deep down inside, so that I could try to fit into the male role.  Nobody knew anything about me being a transgender.  It was in prison that I couldn’t no longer carry that weight.  I did get hassled alot, but I wasn’t going to do anything because it wouldn’t change their opinions of me.  I have never been a transgender in the community and this is a new experience for me, in which it is a totally new world to me.  Now that I am a trans woman, I am more happier than before because I can be who I wanted to be since 7 yrs old.  I would like to be a friend of you, if you want to and be supportive of each other.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?