Reply To: Sexual census. Q:

Anonymous

While I always respect what you write DeeAnn, I have to disagree with your statement…”cisgender gay women tend not to be interested much in trans women.” Since I’ve come out, I’ve had a number of gay cis women approach me on my different social platforms asking me for a date. I have a number of trans friends who have dealt with much the same issue. Also stating “trans women with other trans women is a fallback” seems as if we’re relegated to also ran status compared to the hoped for relationship with a cis man or cis women. I’m being facetious here, but it’s hard, period, as we get older, to find someone that checks all the boxes in our relationships. I want someone who’s into me, whether that person be cis, trans, non-binary, gay, or straight, I could care less as long as they’re into me. That is what I deserve. Finally, just want to say, there are definitely cis men who are totally into dating trans women. What that is all about I’ve yet to discover, but boy it is amazing the number of straight cis men I’ve been approached by. All state they are into dating trans women, period.

Alicia

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?