Sexual census. Q:

Sexual census

Data discovery of preference and prevalence.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • I am TG and I like other TG girls
  • I am TG and i like straight men.
  • I am TG and I like both.
  • I am TG and I do not mind gay men. ( meaning they want reciprocation)
  • I am TG and I like cis woman.

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Linda Brennan
    Participant

I seem in the minority, So my question is? I consider myself Transgender. I am only attracted to straight men. This seems feasible to my mind, because the definition of Transgendered is feeling like the opposite sex you were born under.

So if i am a woman inside…It would seem i would be attracted to straight sex like a man and a woman.

However, it seems to me , most trans people like other trans girls. I am confused by this.

No explanation needed, I mean I get it. you are attracted to what you are attracted to…But are you transgender if you are attracted to other tgs.

7 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

I seem in the minority, So my question is? I consider myself Transgender. I am only attracted to straight men. This seems feasible to my mind, because the definition of Transgendered is feeling like the opposite sex you were born under.

So if i am a woman inside…It would seem i would be attracted to straight sex like a man and a woman.

However, it seems to me , most trans people like other trans girls. I am confused by this.

No explanation needed, I mean I get it. you are attracted to what you are attracted to…But are you transgender if you are attracted to other tgs.

I didn’t vote because I didn’t see my category. Maybe someone already said this but gender identity has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I consider myself non-binary, and gender fluid. I’ve always had an emotional connection to women, was married to a cis woman and have dated trans women. I’ve been in a long term relationship with a gay man, and am also attracted to straight men.
      I really want to stay away from identifying labels because it always feels like there are these boxes one is supposed to fit into. If there is anyone who understands that paradox it’s us.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Cheryl T
      FREE

If we are speaking strictly about sexual attraction then I enjoy both. Some of what attracts me is the personality and I find that I appreciate both other TG’s as well as men. Were we speaking of a relationship, i.e. long term, then at this time I would be seeking a man, but would be open to other options.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Bethie Skyhawk
      AMBASSADOR

E. None of the above.

Hope to be a mans wife in the future, but I may also find women sexy 🥰

We are what we are and I am a transgender woman wishing she was born a girl 🧍‍♀️

2 users thanked author for this post.

I can’t vote. You left out, “sexual preference is fluid and i have yet to know what I prefer.”

LadySarah
      FREE

I got hit on by other TG women enough at group therapy sessions that I wont attend any such thing anymore. Sexually, nothing does it for me. If I had the right equipment, things might be different. I prefer the company of a man. I tried woman and didnt like it. Women also get on my nerves quickly. The other thing is that with sex toys, I prefer the ones shaped like a phallus.

I voted both male and female, but in all honesty I prefer having a man. Doesn’t mean I would not kiss a transgender girl, but if it’s about having a relationship then it definitely would be a man. Huggs!

What happened to all the other choices? Bi? Non Sexual? Cis & TG? Everyone? etc, etc? and I have no clue?  Seems to me the question it self limits the answers. I am BTW a bit of this and a bit of that but mostly this or that, so the answer must be Everyone or Non or I have No Clue if you add a degree of how much where 51% of category means confirmation. However for all the admirers out there the answer is No! I do not like you in that way.

Miriya

Hi ladies , i’ve never seen Leslie as a sexual conquest for anyone , male or female , cis or trans . I love being Leslie , i dress as her every day and will till i no longer exist . I have a boy friend and he’s very nice to me , but we’re just that , friends . I see myself sometimes being more and hoping , maybe ? I find my self on the bi sexual side and i want love , not just sex , i want a relationship with the right person , male or female , someone i care about , someone i love that loves me and i am going to hold out for that . I guess you could say Leslie is a virgin , she’s never been touched and if need be thats the way it will end . I say if you can find true love , go for it , don’t let it get away . Being a trans woman in life is hard enough by its self , you are just as sweet and wonderful as any woman out there , don’t sell your self cheap . I hope we all have love and understanding , keep the faith ladies , let the lady out and see who notices her . Leslie

7 users thanked author for this post.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I like cis women and other trans women only.  Straight men are not attractive to me and not my preference.  Though I am versatile I enjoy top and bottom from both cis and trans women</p>

3 users thanked author for this post.

Very much the same for me.

Masc presentation does nothing for me, I find it unappealing to the point of disgust. I like femme presentation: soft, smooth, tits and “clits”. I’m not overly concerned about crotch hardware, though so far I have not had the delightful opportunity to sample girl****.

Even before I came out to myself I often thought of myself as a Lesbian trapped in a man’s body.  I wondered if transition/HRT would shift my attraction. 2-1/2 years in, so far no.

Sandy Wells
      SILVER

as to my sexual knowing i was a women it was to men it only felt natural

As DeeAnn stated, it just IS… sexual orientation and gender identity are two different things.  I am attracted to woman, but I have also found myself fantasizing about men… Whether this is true attraction (i.e. I am pansexual) or just a way to justify myself as a woman, not sure.  It could go either way until the rubber hits the road (i.e. I have sexual relations with a man).

Good luck! and remember… a loving relationship is never built on gender… it is built on trust. be honest with your partner and be the best person that you can be and enjoy your time together!

Mikayla

Sexual attraction is simple for me.  I feel that I am straight.  When I am in a dress, I am interested in men.  When I am wearing boxer briefs, I find women attractive.  Is that to simple or wrong?

read my above statement… so you bang the girl… felt good…. does it bring the same sunami as being in a dress with a man… it cant be equall. IMO.

if it is thats pretty great…..sex with woman great… sex with man (emotionaly right) is for me 100X.

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

It isn’t This or That. It’s just an Is…

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

When I was living as a male I was never attracted to men, only women. When being intimate with a female I always projected myself into a female role, although I only have had one female that would cooperate and treat me as female during sex. After I transitioned I kept an open mind about my sexuality and finally at 8 months into HRT, I confirmed myself as only being interested in women. I chose trans women as the partner I would like to have because I think that it would be very hard for a lesbian female to accept a trans female as a partner. Not impossible, just hard. Rather than be lonely the rest of my life I would choose someone that would be accepting which would be another trans female

I know lesbian identified trans women who have told me how difficult it is to find other women for relationships. I can think of various reasons, but I can’t say exactly what is going on.

Historically my orientation has been bisexual, but as time goes on, it is becoming more and more lesbian. But I am married and I’m not looking for anything else. In part, I think the shift may be due to the acceptance that I feel from the lesbian community here. I like that and it was also quite unexpected…

This issue has been a recurring one for me.  I always found it odd that I enjoyed meeting men for sex but never seeing them as “sexual” in public…until I started venturing out in public as Jemma.  Suddenly I was attracted to them and pleased when I got their attention.  Part of that is simply the joy of being recognized as a woman, no matter how transitory that might be.  Part of it is also because I now live almost exclusively as a woman in my head.

Recently I accepted an invitation to meet a man for sex and misunderstood the role he wished me to fulfill.  For the first time I left an encounter full of self-loathing and confusion.  It took me several days to sort out all the conflicting questions and panic.  I now believe that I will never again be able to be the “man” in any sexual or romantic situation.  I also believe that my attraction and appreciation of both women and men is fairly equal, though clearly being with men as Jemma it is far easier to be the woman I long to fully become.

Finally, I have realized that I would give up the possibility of ever having sex again to bring my external self in line with the woman buried inside me.  My need to be the woman I am is not based on sex.  In fact, sex was never the goal at all.  Identity is the goal.  Cherry pie is great with ice cream, but still fantastic alone.  It irritates that so many people in my life want to reduce me to a sexual category instead of an identity.  Ideally I see myself as a Pansexual-Transexual, but also see that I may eventually become an Asexual-Woman.

Really like what you’ve said Jemma. I was in a relationship with a gay man for about four years before both he and I realized that I just wasn’t versatile in the way that most gay men evolve in their sexual relationships. I always felt I was this submissive woman, and while I loved the sex with this man, the issue ultimately came down to gender. He always wanted to be and was drawn to masculine. He wanted hairy and sweat, and all I wanted was to be hairless and smell like a rose. Ha Ha.

What transpired was maybe the best thing that ever happened to me. This gay man said to me, “I love you and I want you to be happy. Be who you need to be. I’ll support you a 100%.”

It was the first time in my life I didn’t feel like a part of me had to exist in secret.

What I see clearly today is my gender is it’s own island. It needs to express itself, and while it may help define my orientation, it doesn’t need a sexual relationship to exist. I finally feel secure in who I am. So grateful for this relationship. Taught me everything I need to know.

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Jemma:

I think a lot of what you said has to do with the lack of understanding and confusion in the general public. They THINK they know about us, but they really don’t. The stark proof of this is that often when a trans person comes out, the question is often “Are you gay?”.

you are so right.  I cannot get past the “you are gay” point to the real point.  It’s kind of like the gal in high school that was pilloried as a slut just because she slept with more than one guy.  You have one relationship with a man and you are gay.  Period.  Pansexual?  That’s gay right?  Transexual?  Yeah but you’re still gay right?  It is tiring.

DeeAnn Hopings
            AMBASSADOR

Sadly, people cling to what they KNOW and it is very hard to penetrate that. It’s almost like logic and reason has outlived its usefulness…

Anonymous

When I was living as a male I was never attracted to men, only women. When being intimate with a female I always projected myself into a female role, although I only have had one female that would cooperate and treat me as female during sex. After I transitioned I kept an open mind about my sexuality and finally at 8 months into HRT, I confirmed myself as only being interested in women. I chose trans women as the partner I would like to have because I think that it would be very hard for a lesbian female to accept a trans female as a partner. Not impossible, just hard. Rather than be lonely the rest of my life I would choose someone that would be accepting which would be another trans female

Anonymous

I am not sure how i would or should answer this. I have always been a Crossdresser my entire life, I have often wished i was a girl for most of life but that feeling would come an go. The urge/desire to be a woman in the past ten years became stronger and stronger, so at 61 i started HRT (6 months now). That said i always felt i am Bi sexual, as a man i experimanted and enjoyed sexual relations with men but they were not attracted to me? Even when dressed as a woman i was never really attracted to men but yet i enjoyed and wanted the sexual aspect of being with a man. I also loved to be with TGs, i think that was a way for me to think i wasnt really gay and still experiance the sexual aspect of a Man and woman and i believe i was envious of them.. I also enjoy being with women very much, i love my wife and enjoy our sexual aspects as well. I dont think i will ever fully transistion do to family friends and work, although since being on HRT i do feel mentally better and my body is starting to match my desire to be a woman.

4 users thanked author for this post.

Also well thought out.. i like the personal aspect that you both use. thats really what im going for here. Not argumentative whos what definitions.. more …. what are your emotions and desires telling you.

ty for sharing.

Miss Cloé
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

This leaves out a number of possibilities. Asexual, Pansexual, Cis and TG women…

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

The sexuality of trans people is as varied as that of cis people. From what I’ve observed on this forum, and others, is that I haven’t noticed a preponderance of any particular orientation. We are all over the place, it seems.

There is an interesting thought that I have run across. The suggestion is that trans women are attracted to males as a way of looking for validation as women. I can see how that might be true, but I have no idea as to how prevalent that might be.

Finally, people have moved away from the term transgenderED. The implication is that something happened that made us be transgender people as opposed to something that is inherent. In parallel, we don’t say lesbianED, for example…

Also, one can be transgender without the experience of gender dysphoria (the anxiety and discomfort resulting from a mismatch between sexual assignment at birth and perceived gender). This can be true for non-binary and intersex people, for example. Anyway, the concept of being transgender is broader than only being born in the wrong body…

3 users thanked author for this post.

Even tho, I am Kara when I feel like I want to be,Kara ,, I still have my desires to be with a real GG Woman &,,,, I also have some desire some-what? to,,,, want to have the attention while (being)-Kara /dressed up from a man, but,,, only to a certain amount like,,, holding of hands &,,, just a friendship 

Michelle Larsen
      AMBASSADOR

Linda, I am in the same boat as you. So what’s a girl to do…. Someday, maybe, I’ll meet the man that can get over his own concerns as to how he sees me…. Until then, it’s just one day at a time. Hugs, Michelle

Hannah
      FREE

No interest, sexually in anyone of any gender – but I suspect my lifestyle has trained me that way over the years. 

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.