Reply To: She Likes Wearing Dresses

Hi Samantha, thank you for sharing your story. Once you cross that line and tell your partner, there is no going back. So many of us face this decision, and feel the sense of relief that we no longer have to hide, or keep a secret. But it can be so costly. I really feel for you, it is so painful to have someone you care about try and shame you, even if the initial response appeared to be one of acceptance.
I faced some difficult questions, and answered as best as I could. My wife was very supportive for a while, but then out of the blue ended our relationship. It is unfortunate that your ex didn’t want to see your psychologist, who would have helped her gain insight from a professional. Sadly, most of the advice they get ( my wife included) is from friends and work colleagues; people who are speaking from their own misguided and ill=informed prejudices.
We do have a fantastic support group right here, and I am thankful that members are willing to share their stories , offer support and advice, and speak from experience. At least we can benefit, and gain strength from it,
Thank you also for the link to the book, it looks like it will be an interesting read

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?