Reply To: Calling all members with SO

Dawn J
AMBASSADOR

Wow, Christy. That’s a pickle, but here’s the dill! ;-D

I’ve told my wife that I am a woman & that I’d like to transition. She’s told me that, if I do, she would leave me. I used to deal with anxiety & depression. She thinks that it was because I had to suppress my desire. Well, I’ve been able to present more, as a woman (which she barely accepts), in the past five years, & guess what? No more anxiety or depression. She knows that I’m a happier & more mellow person, as a woman, & says she would rather see me happy & would not stand in the way of my pursuit of my happiness. However, as I’ve told her, nothing makes me happier than her. If it came to having to make a decision, I’d rather suppress, again, than be without her.

I’ve suggested counseling to her, but she’s not interested. She doesn’t think we need it. She doesn’t like the idea of, as she puts it, someone telling her how she should feel. She just wants her man.

So, for now, I just have to be happy with a few opportunities that I have to express my true self. That may just have to be the best I can expect for the rest of my life. Wish I could offer more help to you.

Best of luck, Dawn

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?