Reply To: Nora Kay my restart

Nora Kay
FREE

Ugh, I could not handle that. I am sorry it is that way for you. I am very blessed to have found my doctor. Last time I was on hrt for 2 years then took a 3 year break. But before my break. My doctor told me we were at a point where just the E would be enough to keep my T at bay. Then while I took my break I never realized the reason I felt like crap a lot was my T never returned. So for those 3 years I was not at normal levels for either gender. My first blood test just before I restarted showed my T as low as they were just before my break. Then I restarted and felt good for like 3 days then it was not really too bad. But I was not feeling like I knew I should and my doc doubled my dose. Now I am feeling good. Just have to get over some of my intermittent depression. Just heard from my doc that she is bringing in a primary care doc into the practice. So now I will have my main doc and endo in the same building. Yay!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?