Reply To: Beautiful music, does it make you cry, does it make you dance? It does for me.

Oh Lauren, you nailed it.  When my hormone levels were higher I could dew up easily and had to keep a tissue close by.  Now as I’ve become an old lady it takes a little more to turn the faucet on.  Usually tunes going back to the late 60’s and early 70’s will work quickly to either bring a tear to my eye (dead comrades) or get me out on the dance floor (great parties).  I find it both strange and wonderful that sounds could have such a permanent imprint on me and evoke long forgotten memories.  Incidentally, it’s not just music because certain sounds will do it too.  Personally, I just like to concentrate on the happy party sounds but sometimes get blindsided when I least expect it.  I have a juke box filled with 45’s  featuring 60’s and 70’s hits and if I’m getting blue I just play my happy sounds and have a cold beer.  Then all the world seems better.  So,  I guess that I’m afflicted too.  Thanks for this nostalgic post.  Marg

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?