Reply To: Can You Be Attracted To Yourself?

Anonymous

I think that most of us pass through an extremely narcissistic phase in late puberty-early adolescence, and that effects us all very differently. Like so many boys of the Fifties and Sixties, I had quite an abusive childhood and my first recognition of myself as having a  real and unique identity came via my exploding awareness of my own sexuality – and especially watching myself naked, performing in the mirror during endless episodes of my  ‘sinful self pampering’  – as my mostly perverted religious carers called it: And that definitely influenced my sexual identity.

I fell in love with this beautiful, androgynous, lightly muscled – but also feminine, sylph-like boy, performing for me, and giving me so much pleasure, at a time when I was fantasising constantly about girls. And I believe that I absorbed a lot of that desire for girls into myself.

I had been incarcerated in violently authoritarian Catholic Boarding Schools from the age of 5 and only escaped at 18, so long before I lost my virginity to a girl, I had lost it to my hand, that of other boys,  and to my female alter ego.

I had become both the object and the subject of own desire.

I was terrified of growing up and deeply resented having the demands of masculinity and adulthood being thrust upon me before I’d experienced any sort of childhood.

I was a very athletic 15 year old, a good boxer and I never ever took a backward step, but God, being a fearless, heteronormative guy was so exhausting!

I think that my crossdressing and bisexuality allows me to access that pre-stressful place again, where I feel so light and free to give rein to my femininity – when I was neither one thing nor the other and never fully a boy nor a girl, a child nor an adult, straight nor gay, dominant nor submissive, just  someone who delights in sitting on the fence – rather being stuck in any one place in particular.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?