You must be logged in to participate.
  • Possibly sometimes
  • Hell Yeah, I Da Bomb
  • No Way Jose
  • Creator
    Topic
    Hippie
    Participant

Maybe it’s the bomb lighting, your killer outfit, or your “I woke up like this” glow. Regardless, some days you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and just think: “Damn.” But what if, when you stopped to take pause, you became aroused by your own reflection? Is there’s a difference between feeling yourself and actually being attracted to yourself?

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Amy Myers
      FREE

I don’t always get seriously aroused, but I do feel a little perk when I look at myself when I’m femme, esp if I’m well dressed in a short dress and heels. What I find attractive in myself is what I find attractive in GG’s.

Amy

Hmmmm…..

Certainly I would not date myself as I am a mess, way too high maintenance.  However in the ability to feeling sexy and confident I do like myself enough to look good and try to look better. But does it make me attracted to myself? Self love? In a way yes but not sexually. I feel looking at your self in the mirror and seeing … well perceiving what you look like and trying to make both images look there best requires a bit of self love. It is all just not a glam up to get a date btw, however when you get a compliment it is a confirmation that you must have done something right. Now on a flip side when I see someone who did take the time to look good physically and mentally I am attracted to them, if for nothing else but to get some to rub off on me, plus the obvious reasons.

Just my thoughts.

Miriya

No , not attractive to myself , don’t think there would be enough batteries for B.O.B for that .

However though , I’m very good looking and my males friends drool somethings depending how I’m dressed for the day .

I always get hit on no matter where I go and I love the attention ,had three strangers ask me to marry them …

So ya , I’m that blonde bombshell !!!

Terri-Alexis

Anonymous

Ok so I’m not going to vote and here is why, I don’t think I’m sexually attracted to myself per se but I think I’m sexually attractive. Idk it’s odd but I love the woman I’m becoming and of course I think she’s hott! Lol

2 users thanked author for this post.

Absolutely after much deep thought, and past relationship experience I believe it’s my main reason I started crossdressing. For me in a sense, it greatly diminishes the frustration and complications of trying to find a significant other. A dress, wig, chain, mirror, and a little makeup and boom found them.

Evilin Hart
      SILVER

I can never be attracted to whom I am now, physically! I am absolutely head over heels in love with the woman I am going to become.

I cringe at my own reflection! When I venture into public I can see the sideways glances, I remind myself that I can’t feel how they are feeling and I can’t see what they are thinking. Even still, when I get home and look into the mirror,…………… I’M JUST SIMPLY APPALLD AT WHAT I SEE!

THIS ISN’T ME!

I would like to add that I have a very fit, attractive body, I do have a pretty face with KILLER eyes. (Toot toot).

The reason I can’t except my body is because of the image of “a man” when I was leaning what that was, was a very, very bad image to me and it’s sickening knowing how men treated women. This I was seeing as I was just learning that life was bigger than me.

Now, I do love myself for who I am, I am ashamed of who I think other people see me as.

Margaux
      CHAT CREW

After 50 years I’m finally happy to see myself in the mirror. The days of self-loathing are gone and I finally understand what self-love is.

I voted possibly sometimes , i mean when i’m fully dressed up , dress on , the feel of pretty lingerie , panty , bra , slip , hose , heels , make up all dolled up i do feel sexy and i think i look cute . Just look at all the products made possible to women for this very thing . A lot of company’s depend on making a woman beautiful , as trans women we fall into this category . And of coarse when we are in drab mode , not so pretty feeling , things get in the way and we have no choice but to endure this part , family , work etc. Regardless of my dress i try to feel as fem as possible , i think fem there for i am , right ? Remember , regardless of how you are dressed , think and feel pretty inside , its you and it will always be you , you made the choice long ago . We are pretty inside , out when we can . We are pretty women , here us purr . Leslie

3 users thanked author for this post.

I voted Hell yeah as I can see i look good… but dont become aroused over myself.  I think this maybe gender euphoria, that positive association of gender, of seeing the real you and celebrating that you look amaze!

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Dawn J
        AMBASSADOR

Absolutely, Chloe-Anna. I agree 100%! I mean, to feel good is to look good. And, honey, I look mahvelous! Well, I don’t know about that, but I love the way I look– so much more than the old male presentation.

Hippie
        FREE

That’s what I’m talking about. When look good and feel good, Then you know your Da Bomb.

Hippie
      FREE

Maybe it’s the bomb lighting, your killer outfit, or your “I woke up like this” glow. Regardless, some days you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and just think: “Damn.” But what if, when you stopped to take pause, you became aroused by your own reflection? Is there’s a difference between feeling yourself and actually being attracted to yourself?

I voted

<span class=”gdpol-response-label”>Hell Yeah, I Da Bomb</span>

Well, because I am Da Bomb, I make being sexy easy.

Oh I definitely know you can be attracted to ones own self! Albeit; physically or mentally or both . I’ve had this type of Gender euphoria happen several times,Lolzzzz and I felt exactly as u do now it’s awesome feeling especially when u notice all the other peeps checking you out and watching u with that Hate see u go but love watch u leave look!! What’s really funny is when the men are watching u more then they are their own women that really gets the bubbles floating to your stimulating parts of the brain

So Yes and I say enjoy Dat Feeling!!! “WHO DAT Forever Gurl!!!!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈😉😉🚻🚹➡️🚺♋💯⛈⛈♥️ Stormy.

Evilin Hart
          SILVER

I’m sorry Stormy,

“Applaud” was supposed to be “Appalled”.

STUPID AUTOCORRECT!

I hear what you are saying, but I’m not there.

EVI 💞

Oh???? And why not?? I mean why do you not feel your there yet? It was the attraction to myself ,lemme see how put this…. Got me to be able to come out in public and everyone I know and expose my true Identity. Perhaps there’s something or someone your lacking…. as far as self or peer support I kept hanging out with women and asking questions  that would hopefully give me insite to this new world but also the uplifting as far as the awesome responses I would get about how I looked as a woman like was or did I pass as one?? Silly questions now i realize but made major impact on boosting inner self and self esteem at same time.😍😍😍👻👻🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️💃💃🤙

Evilin Hart
            SILVER

It comes from my late father. I watched him beat my mother when I was 6 yrs old, my mother intised him knowing how he would react. Yet, he made the choice to do it!

I was my father’s first born”son”, he was raised as a Jehovah’s Witness with 7 older sisters. I look just like my father, I feel like a disgrace to all woman kind!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.