Reply To: Lauren is now on her own new journey!

Lauren Mugnaia
AMBASSADOR

Hi Jane, thank you, and yes, I couldn’t have said it more perfectly!  What matters most is being who we are and living as ourselves, and that definitely makes our lives so much more full.  I decided to come out and transition where I work, and it has been a very safe and supportive environment to do so.  But, everyone there knows about me and is aware that I am a trans woman. Away from work, outside in the great big wide world, it’s very different. Many of the outings I mentioned in my post were with a friend or my sister and their company was appreciated as it just made it easier. This past week has been different as I have been on my own for most of the trips and, although I know I have passed sometimes, I also experienced multiple times where I knew I was being read, but, as you point out, we are who we are and live for ourselves and don’t fret about what people might think or even say. My joy is in the journey, I am now free to live as Lauren after all these years of hiding, and it is wonderful!!! 🙂

Hugs,

Lauren M

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?