Reply To: Separation – Blessing or Curse?

Brielle
SILVER

Hi Claire, and thanks for your reply. As I just said to Dee Ann, I do not want to pressure anyone into things they are not ready for. If I cause anxiety to others, that was not at all my intent. I’m relieved that at least your spouse is aware. It is hard to face that the person who knows and loves you most can only stay and be happy with you when you present the “image” they want, rather than what is best for you.

That being said, i can in no way criticize any spouse or SO for feeling like they need to protect and care for themselves also. It’s the dilemna we all face – be completely true to ourselves at our core, or lose family and friends that just won’t ever understand what goes on inside us. Are they better off with having half of us present? Can we handle presenting one way to some and another way to others? Many can, and honestly I wish I could have done, had the medical pressure not been so overwhelming.

I hope you can reach some middle ground, I truly do. I would never tell someone their individual pursuit of happiness should be more important than marriage and children.

Hugs,

Brie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?