Reply To: Crossdresser or Transgender

i am 60 years old and I grew up at a time where gay, drag, crossdressing wasn’t socially acceptable and you could get beat up in school for any of it. I always knew I was different and I just didn’t fit in with the guys and I felt more comfortable with the girls. I tried to be masculine and I even lifted weights to bulk up but my body wasn’t built like that. I come from a large Catholic conservative family and they were not supporters of gay lifestyles as most families were not. Now I’m married and have a child and they have no idea I am a closet crossdresser, I know my wife would leave me in a heartbeat if she ever found out. If things were different, if I had a more liberal family, maybe if I had not married, if I was younger and it had been more socially accessible, I think I would have gone transgender and had the surgeries to make the transition, I think I would have been very happy other than the social roadblocks and obstacles along the way. I will always support and applaud anyone who chooses to do so, it takes a lot of courage.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?