Reply To: Crossdresser or Transgender

Dana Munson
SILVER

Barb, thank you for the kind words!  If I “nailed” it, it must have been a moment of fleeting inspiration. 🙂  Sometimes you just have strike while the iron is hot, as they say. (I’d really like to meet “they” some day – “they” seem to have so many brilliant sayings attributed to them.)

Looking back, I sometimes wish I had had the courage to pursue my feminine dream way back in my younger days, damn the consequences. But then I think of what those “consequences” might have been in those less accepting times, and I realize that my life, as it has been, has had a number of rewards along the way which help salve the internal anguish. And had I gone a different way, there’d be 2 great kids who would not have been born. So I try to be content with the fact that I can transition now, whilst I still a few years (knock on wood) to let “her” have her way. (And it IS “her” now, because today I got a court decree changing my name AND making me legally “female.”  Wheeeeeee!!!!!

In closing, I’ll confess I could use some education on what distinguishes “trans-feminine” from “transvestite” or “transgender”? Is it something to do with how you dress?  Or is it “guy who knows he’s a guy, but just likes feminine things”?  So labels floating around out there, and sometimes the lines between them seem (to me) to blurr.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?