Reply To: Age difference

Dana Munson
SILVER

I didn’t vote, since the 2 questions posed are not “yes/no” questions.

That said, the age mix of the environment I find myself in doesn’t matter to me terribly, although I suppose I do not consciously wade into groups of kids (i.e., under 21).  I also avoid boozy and/or smoking locales, not because of age concerns, but simply because I hate tobacco smoke and don’t find much endearing ambience in bars or nightclubs. But, hey, I live 24/7 as a woman, legally am a woman (got the paperwork and ID to prove it!), and I feel entitled to go wherever a woman my age is entitled to go and do whatever she is entitled (and capable) to do. Grocery shopping, shopping around at a local mall, going to a movie theater. . . all ages are usually present and you just have to accept that fact in advance if you’re going to be in those places and live a normal life.

I am pretty sure I do not fully “pass” 100% of the time, in all places and with everyone with whom I rub shoulders. But, to judge from others’ reactions to me thus far, in all the places I’ve been as a woman, if I am not taken to be a born woman, then I either look and act acceptably enough to be treated as a regular woman, or else I am simply not “interesting” enough to make any big deal about.  Any of those three reactions suits my purposes.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?