Reply To: Do you want to be a girl?

Brielle
SILVER

Hi all, it’s been nearly a year since I first responded to this question. A lot has happened – most for the good, but some really bad. I am a year into my transition and I am very happy with that decision. A month and a half ago, I ditched all my guy clothes (except a few t-shirts and miscellaneous clothes that are androgynous). I am totally out at work and got my name legally changed to Brielle.

In June last year, my wife and I separated after nearly 41 years of marriage. It wasn’t totally because of my feminization, but the awkwardness and resentment of my wife from the lifetime of secret-keeping was a pivotal trauma to the marriage. We are a couple of weeks away from divorce being filed. We’ve worked out financial details and on paper, we should be able to move into a friendly relationship. I keep triggering her and have already gotten romantically entangled with other people online.

I am now contemplating getting “the surgery” since the equipment I was born with is just in the way anymore. Between the hormone therapy and just being alone and isolated for more than a year, I’d be happier with it all gone. I’m getting electrolysis and laser, and there are significant changes in my body that I am extremely happy for.

While I still struggle with feeling selfish, I am overall very pleased I finally decided to live as my correct gender.I am optimistic I can lead the life I had denied myself all these years, and be a role model and ally to those coming behind me.

Hugs,

Brie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?