Reply To: For those married and wife knows

Hi Christy, my wife knows about me. Although at first she was understandably shocked  she has now accepted me as Claire. In fact she encouraged me to make the change.  At Christmas and birthdays she buys me clothes, perfume, wigs, jewellry, nothing that had to do with my previous persona. She understands my feelings and thinks that I am a nicer person since showing her my true self. We do not seem to need to talk about the past and enjoy our lives together as we are now.  I am 74 years young and told her 10 years ago. We have been married for 34 years. I realise how lucky I am. Naturally not everyone I know accepts the change but those important to me (kids, grandkids and of course my wife) are very supportive. Even my wifes best friend has taken me under her wing and treats me as one of the girls (we talk and text each other constantly about fashion, makeup and how more feminine  I  will become ).  Good luck  to you. Best wishes Claire.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?