Reply To: Podiatry for Trans women: The agony of large feet.

Hello Natalie.

If you don’t mind, I’d like to ask about your late partner’s shoes.  I’m also in the ladies size 14 shoe. Where was she able to find shoes?  Any heels or pumps?  If you still have them in your possession, are you interested in selling her shoes?

I’ve searched all the online and brick-and-mortar shoe stores I can find in my search for shoes.  The only style I’ve found is a ballet flat – hardly the best choice for a dressy event or for a snowy day.  I’ve found a few on Amazon, but they are undersized (a common problem with anything manufactured in China).  I did find a pair of ankle strap, open toe shoes with a blocky 2.5 inch heel that fit me very well, but I couldn’t manage the buckle on the strap (buckle too small and on the outside of the shoe making it difficult for me to see what I was doing).  I found a few trans/CD specialty stores that might normally have stocked larger sizes, but the Covid-caused supply chain problems haven’t yet permitted the sellers to restock.

So what’s a girl to do?  Hoping you might have an answer.

Bobbie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?