Reply To: Podiatry for Trans women: The agony of large feet.

Hey Bobbie,  As a costumer I am always modifying things and shoes are no different even though I’m a 9 myself.  If you can find a shoe that your foot really likes but the strap isn’t ok then perhaps go to a leather shop or shoemaker and ask to have a new strap made or grafted and dyed.  I’ve even gone to a thrift shop just to find a strap in size and color that I liked and cut it out for grafting later.  Professional dancers are always rebuilding their shoes because they get ripped up.  While you are at the thrifts try on a million shoes to try and find a fit you can live with.  Then remember the name and style and size and search the net for a replacement.  Used shoes can be pre-stretched so they may even be more comfortable for you to dance the night away.  Always spray a used shoe with foot spray or disinfectant to be sure that you don’t pick up a problem later.  Also, I just searched    size 14 womens pumps    and also     14/Woman’s Pumps/ Woman’s Shoes      and got a ton of hits including some very nice/solid looking  shoes, so perhaps there’s hope.  Good luck,  Marg

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?