Reply To: Silicone breast forms: what’s your experience?

missyjo
FREE

Alexandria

hello and welcome dear.

I’ll offer my 2 cents but you’ll find lots of great advice from the ladies here, this is a wonderful place to be n ask our questions. I’m so happy it’s here, I found it n now you have too. 😉

ok so 2 comments.

1. i thought I was bigger than I am until a recent sizing by a professional at a bra store. give it some thought, you’re sort of stuck buying something then even not at sale prices but you’ll make a friend n save time n money buying the wrong sizes.

2. size of your forms. I have a large frame too dear, n I noticed some companies describe their forms as so many ccs/grams of weight n then something of a variable size chart depending on frame size..maybe 36dd, 38d  40c, 42b etc. ..all for this 1 pair of forms.  I think what they know is cup size seems to be big or small relative to your frame. so I have 2 sizes of silicone forms, d n did, but on my frame, the d looks like a nice b or c, n ddds look like a d or dd.  so consider that dear..you may want a bigger form for your frame, or not. I thought I looked conservative with smaller ones, but hell, I want my breasts to jut out n help my hourglass figure take shape, so I’ve started using the larger size regularly. whatever works for you dear.

3. glue. I tried gluing each size 1 time. it worked better on smaller forms. not well the bigger n heavier your forms get. another method I’ve used is I think DeeDee suggested, a good full coverage bra so my bust shape shows nicely but not my cleavage.  in time. I usually wear tight lace camisole over to use as backup in case wardrobe malfunction, or I also have used the pocket bras to hold my forms on n a second good bra for lift etc. either way works better for me than glue, but others may have glued successfully.  hood luck

welcome

hugs

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?