Reply To: Trans Etiquette

missyjo
FREE

Mia

Great topic dear. Thank you.

As i think I’ve written before, i started going out dressed as missy because changing from missy to M to missy to M to missy several times each day was making me crazy. SO i started going out dressed and knowing i don’t pass, not even close. But i can be kind and just go about life. And most people, especially women, respect that and offer a kind remark here and there. Anyway, since i had  ventured out knowingly not passing, i was not surprised being called he and my male name I never realized it mattered to me until 1 night i was shopping at Torrid and a nice young lady asked me, and i down played it. Later that night as i recalled it for my Journal, i cried. i cried from her simple act of kindness and asking. THe next day i called the store and told her manger how professional and kind she was, please note her file. I saw her a few days later as i was shopping again, and we had a lovely exchange and hugged.

Do i still get HE and my deadname? yes, more than i wish. BUT when others ask, or call me missy or she, it just feels nicer. I even recently had a conversation with a potential laser hair removal provider and they offered to put the account in missy’s name, without a SSN and carry the note in house. That’s huge i think. it validates missy, as an individual.

SO i thought it didn’t matter to me, but ladies it does feel a lot nicer to be asked and called by your girl name. Thank you

hugs

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?