Reply To: I’m a Christian who is Transgender

Sorry to hear all that,But like you said it’s a choice,Now with saying that!! The people at my church are not very trans. friendly, they would not kick you out but they definitely disagree, Now again with that being said, I tell people you all are looking at the outside of the person and not the heart of the person, I think you would agree that we are all different. that’s just the way God made us. Otherwise it’ll be kind of a boring world. you got to go with a persons heart not the way they look or talk ext. God loves everybody. God don’t care how we are or how we look as long as we love him with all of our heart and follow him. I trust God every day what he’s doing in my life (every day )I may be different, but that’s how he made me. God did not say it would be easy, but that he would be with us. and you’re not supposed to judge but if you’re going to judge ,judge by the persons heart, not by the way they are. I hope I can inspire you. remember, all you have is today because you don’t know what tomorrow will bring so enjoy today to live a positive life stop looking at all the negative and you’ll find that it is a happier place. I pray that things will work out for you. you can pray to God on small things and big no matter what he’s always listening.,I hope I did not offend anyone just telling you the way I feel thank you,

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?