Reply To: 40 year old begining my journey

Thank you DeeAnn for taking the time to write to me today.  I can reassure you that I am not here to engage in any of those unacceptable behaviours and that I do identity as trans.  There was some time when I was confused about who I am and what my goals are and know where I am heading.  A sexual lens is not something that relates to me anymore.  I’m just here to learn as I begin my journey and hopefully make a few friends along the way.  I started off confused and on the wrong sites.

I am looking to join one of these communities that you mention and was kindly provided some resources to follow up on.  There are places here in the city of Toronto and I will be placing more calls.  I will put an effort into not dominating the conversations, I do not wish to make anyone uncomfortable with my presence or feel I’m hogging the conversation.  I have been very isolated and introverted most of my life and forcing myself to solcialize with others in the community has been a challenge.  Solcial etiquette and picking up in the solcial norms as well as how I should act is very new to me.  I appolize if this has been a problem.

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself in how you joined a group and learned how to act.  I appreciate this.  I will take time to fill out more of my profile to help others learn about me.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?