Reply To: Transhumanism, whoa, trippy

Anonymous
a

Trans-humanism

Sounds to me like another professional student majoring in what we are to believe as human mannerisms found another niche’ to vent. The definition he/they have come up with are as follows
A
An outlook or system of thought attaching prime importance to human rather than divine or supernatural matters. Humanist beliefs stress the potential value and goodness of human beings, emphasize common human needs, and seek solely rational ways of solving human problems.
  • a Renaissance cultural movement which turned away from medieval scholasticism and revived interest in ancient Greek and Roman thought. (among some contemporary writers) a system of thought criticized as being centered on the notion of the rational, autonomous self and ignoring the unintegrated and conditioned nature of the individual.
       Has the world forgotten that all this, as we are and what we are doing is about “love” and what a person who feels different from the orientation their creator has chosen for them goes through to find it, Period
       Has anyone took the time to go through all of the labeling definitions man has come up with to define us to “the status quo”  from A-gender to two personality. And they still have 6 letters of the alphabet to utilize. Yes Dasia, it is not only trippy. It seems it must be accomplished before we have foundation for our rights.
       As for me ? I’ll  call you girl or Hun. (If that’s OK with all of you).
                                   Toodles Tracee

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?