Reply To: My Rollercoaster Ride

Anonymous

Hi Elizka,

Thanks for sharing your story here.

First, well done on finding a good stylist, and getting some help with your hair. I’m hoping for the same soon, so was rather encouraged.

About your wife, I felt so sad for her, and for you, and this brought up a lot of painful memories from my past.

I did already try to respond once to your article, but it came out all wrong, and I didn’t like what I’d written. So I’m trying again now.

Elizka, you have the most amazing, loving heart. You are being a devoted, caring daughter for your dad, and mum; which is especially hard as your poor dad can’t acknowledge you as a daughter. Yet still you love anyway.

You are also clearly devoted to your wife, and she must think the world of you too. Be very grateful for each other, and for the love you share together … another sign of your amazing heart.

The living arrangements are clearly causing both you and your wife a lot of suffering. That is is very sad, and if I had any answers, I would offer them. But I find I do not.

It’s not remotely easy to resolve, as your dad still needs care, and you say money is tight. But perhaps you will get a break, somehow, and be able to move on with both of your lives.

I can’t think of anyone more deserving of a break than you two.

Do take care, and thanks for sharing xx

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?