Reply To: Ovarian Glandular, does it really work?

Hi Ladies , I thought i would chime in here , on this since it relates to breast development . I’ve been taking PM now for about four mos. and have had some breast development from doing this . Before i tried creams , pills and even a breast pump with no progress , a waste or money . I started PM as it is directed on the bottle , one cap a day , i read were some had upped it and had some side effects. I can take my bra straps off and slide my bra down just under my breasts and measure across my nipples and get a measure of 41 inches . Before i was getting about 38 and a half , my breasts are starting to sag a little and this is quite nice . I use a breast cream , it is just to perk my girls up a bit as it does nothing to enhance the size . I am just looking to get up to a good B cup , no more , i don’t want C’s or D’s , just nice B’s in my bras . So far so good i’am not quite a full B cup , but i believe i will get there with PM . I don’t know about mixing PM with Ovarian G , i guess it would be ok , you would need to talk to maybe a Pharmacist . I see Walmart sell Ovarian G for about seven dollars , not a bad price . I would love to hear from anyone who may  be mixing these two . Having fuller breasts is wonderful , but go slow on what ever you do , always read the reviews , see what others are experiencing . Love you all , Leslie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?