Reply To: Hanging on by a Thread

Candy Cox
FREE

Thank you Stephanie! You give some good advice as well as encouragement. I have read others talking of the confusing and navigating the many choices involved.

I shave all over- that helps the body dysphoria. It makes me happy to be smooth with silky soft skin. My hair is grown out, I wish I could have it shoulder length! I keep my nails long, although they have been breaking this winter, need more hand lotion more often.

As to clothes: only panties every day; two pairs of cowgirl boots, Brown and black; lots of women’s turtleneck blouses, no one realizes their ”gender”; four button up dress shirts with girly flower print, from the men’s dept no less; my shoes at work are cute model of women’s Sperry topsiders.

All of that helps, work days half en femme! Some guys snicker. We had a co-worker announce her transition, she was laid off when some others were too, thinly veiled discrimination. I was SO sad to see her go, I had went out to coffee with her the day she came out- had to tell her we were sisters!

I have a transgender woman friend, we hang out on the weekend, she’s my godsend! We are totally transparent with each other. That’s my best help.

Hugs

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?