Reply To: ever doubted you were transgender?

Just a couple months ago, from being ‘lonely’, I took a ‘dare’ and signed up on several local dating sites, none of which welcomed transgender.  I had posted a photo of myself before transition to my profile and filled out the statistics as needed.  And then…OMG!  My email inbox was flooded with notifications of ‘interested’ women!  On each site I read the messages of those notifications and their profiles and was quite amazed.  Many said I was the best looking “man” on the site and wanted to meet up!  I shared my results with a close friend.  She told me “Well you were a very attractive guy, I’m not surprised.   But how can you hide what you really are, or how will you explain your feminine qualities if you do meet with them?”  She was right, very right.  I don’t own any prominent male clothing anymore, not even male underwear.  I had to accept that I could not go back to what I was, not even physically.  I deleted each of my profiles.  Luckily, I never responded to anyone on them as well.  I am transgender and I even if I was able to ‘go back’, I wouldn’t be happy as I presently am.  I never wanted to be an ‘attractive guy’.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?