Reply To: The unexpected bumps along the road!

Traci,

I don’t know enough to give “expert” advice, but would you mind an “older person’s” view? Your question of “Is this a normal reaction?” is referring to when we transition does sexuality change? I think we all walk in the same direction, but down different paths. We all have different backgrounds and stories. What does your heart say?

Is it normal? I think that there is no normal, but with the changes and issues we deal with comes a LOT of introspection and self realization. We all break from traditional gender roles when we careen down this trail. It only follows that there may be sexuality changes that take place as we go through the transition. It all comes down to what makes you happy. Really no need to pigeon hole yourself into any certain sexuality these days, right?

Just my opinions. Truly, sexuality shouldn’t even come into it. If you hit it off, you hit it off, right? As always, just be cautious. Okay, darlin?

xoxo,

Nikki

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?