Reply To: Searching for a Peaceful and Positive Journey

Welcome Andrea. I think many are here for similar reasons and for we older women especially since many of us are isolated in one way or another. All of us I think, whether writing, commenting or just reading are I presume looking to express ourselves and look for support from our sisters of similar experience. Some of us are slowly emerging from isolation whether because life circumstance changes and/or it becomes harder to repress that part of us. We all I think look for those that love the part of us that we love and those that find it in relationships are quite lucky. Regardless, I hope you find what you are looking for whether here or elsewhere or in therapy. BTW therapy can seem circular at times and being there for many, many years at times seems especially if thresholds don’t get crossed. I’ve brought this up many times with my therapist and she ascribes it to fear of vulnerability. I would guess it is more complex sort of like when I treat my patients for medical issues. Never simple.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?