Reply To: Searching for a Peaceful and Positive Journey

Quinn
FREE

Hi Andrea,

I’m glad to read your introduction. I hope you’re finding good community and support here–I mean, having a non-standard gender can be really isolating sometimes, it seems to me, and I feel like social interaction can be challenging even when it goes well.

I’m non-binary and transfeminine, which it sounds like you might be as well … or perhaps you’re on a journey of transformation at your own pace and will eventually find you’ve landed entirely on the female side of things? Either way, I know it’s tricky, but I hope you’re getting some of the joy for it, too.

I work with a nonbinary therapist from out of state who’s wonderful but who, due to being non-local, isn’t covered by my insurance–but I’d certainly recommend them to anyone who’s looking for that kind of therapist. I’ve worked previously with a supportive but not especially trans-experienced cis female therapist, then a sort of LGBTQ-specializing cis female therapist, and now with my current therapist, and with each person I’ve been able to do a lot of good work, got to sort of a plateau, and then moved on to a therapist who had a deeper understanding of transgender experience.

Anyway, it’s nice to meet you here virtually, and I hope it’s all going well!

Quinn

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?