Reply To: Hello everyone. I’m Michelle and it’s nice to be here!

I’m so fortunate to be living in Portland, OR. I’ve lived here for over 20 years and I didn’t even know that OHSU, which is the local medical school/grad school/teaching and research hospital (amongst other things) happens to have one of the top transgender health programs in the country! I believe that it’s one of the oldest in existence in the US, starting around the same time as the one in San Francisco. So I’ve change Primary Care Physicians to a doctor who specializes in supporting transgender patients. I’ve met with her twice (video visits) since our first visit wasn’t long enough to finish my intake with her and it turns out that she’s fantastic!

I feel so lucky to be in this program. She is so supportive! I think that I’m going to be starting hormone replacement therapy and hair removal in the very near future. She’s also recommending that I start seeing one of the in-house psychiatrists. I think this is a wonderful idea. I’ve worked with many in the past and could really use the help of one right now.

Very exciting, stressful, anxious, joyous, wonderful, intense, sometimes sad, curious, incredible, soul searching times for me right now. I look forward to making new friends here so if anyone has any questions or thoughts or advice for me, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Thanks so much.

Peace and much love,

Michelle xoxo

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?