Hello everyone. I’m Michelle and it’s nice to be here!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone. My name is Michelle and I live in the Portland, Oregon metro area. I joined this site a couple of weeks ago but I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to introduce myself yet or really even check the site out as much as I’d like to. But I’ve already learned so much from perusing it. There is a trove of helpful information here. I’m 54 years old and I started transitioning about a year ago. I wish I wouldn’t have waited as long as I did, but it took me this long for the stars to line up (or at least get close enough…) so off I go! Extremely exciting, full of anxiety, emotion, love, fear, tears, laughter, crying, joy, new friends… It’s been just… amazing so far. And I feel like I’ve barely begun.

Anyway, it’s great to be here, thank you all. I look forward to absorbing more of all of this, and in time, maybe even contributing myself if I can offer anything that might help.

Again, this is so helpful. I want you all to know that. I’m with you, I support you and I’m with you.

Love, Michelle

Anonymous

Hello Michelle, welcome. It is good to have you here. Please feel free to ask whatever questions you may have.

Hi, Michelle! It’s so good to have you here!

Love, Shawna

Anonymous

Hi Michelle. Welcome to the site and you are amongst friends. Were all here for each other at any time you need someone reach out here and all of us girls will help when we can. 😁

Ashley626
      FREE

Hi Michelle;

Welcome I’ve been here a couple days and trying to see what all it offers but most importantly to meet other women like me to talk to and learn from as well as contribute what I can.

Ashley626

I’m so fortunate to be living in Portland, OR. I’ve lived here for over 20 years and I didn’t even know that OHSU, which is the local medical school/grad school/teaching and research hospital (amongst other things) happens to have one of the top transgender health programs in the country! I believe that it’s one of the oldest in existence in the US, starting around the same time as the one in San Francisco. So I’ve change Primary Care Physicians to a doctor who specializes in supporting transgender patients. I’ve met with her twice (video visits) since our first visit wasn’t long enough to finish my intake with her and it turns out that she’s fantastic!

I feel so lucky to be in this program. She is so supportive! I think that I’m going to be starting hormone replacement therapy and hair removal in the very near future. She’s also recommending that I start seeing one of the in-house psychiatrists. I think this is a wonderful idea. I’ve worked with many in the past and could really use the help of one right now.

Very exciting, stressful, anxious, joyous, wonderful, intense, sometimes sad, curious, incredible, soul searching times for me right now. I look forward to making new friends here so if anyone has any questions or thoughts or advice for me, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Thanks so much.

Peace and much love,

Michelle xoxo

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Michelle:

You will find that there is a wealth of knowledge and collected experience here. You definitely are not the first and you surely won’t be the last!

Anonymous

Welcome Michelle. Its good to have you here. Whenever you have questions there are plenty of us around that can help.

Hello Michelle, and welcome. This is a great place. So many wonderful ladies. May the Universe hold you and guide you through this journey.

Hi Michelle,

Welcome aboard.  I am relatively new here myself and I must say you’ve found the most wonderful place and people.  We are all in this together and always here for each other.

Ames

Michelle,

I’ve been trasition later in life and found this site.It is a breath of fresh air and a wonderful place to grow and learn. Everyone is in different  stages of their transition.It makes it a wealth of experience  and knowledge.  Enjoy your journey and you are among  friends.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?