Reply To: Well this is confusing…

Hi , i’m Leslie , and i’ve thought about this a whole lot in my life . Dysphoria , to me is just another form someone can use to identify people who act and feel different than they were assigned at birth . I believe this feeling goes way farther back than we realize , to the womb even . I think we were balancing on a fence and were push or fell the wrong way . I know we all feel way more feminine than masculine , i know my man feelings stop at my neck and my brain doesn’t obey . When i was a child this type of behavior was not understood and looked down at , and made to feel ashamed of . As i grew older i fought it and tried to forget it , but that didn’t work and now at a later time in my life i’ve decided to embrace it , to be the person i was supposed to be , a girl . As a pre school child my mom knew i was different and didn’t mind i wore her under ware , she pinned them on me to keep them up . My dad wasn’t so understanding , he wanted his son but lived with it . I guess this is were the Dysphoria comes in . I toyed for a while with speaking with a mental health person , but felt the expense and time wasn’t in the proper direction . I decided to keep a journal of my feelings and did so for two years and came to terms with myself and except who i really am , i am at peace now with being the lady i was really mint to be , Leslie Anne , and i am glad . I only wish i had been allowed to be her much sooner , life would have been a lot easier . When we are young we are under constant supervision, guided and kept in line , i was so confused at times . Worrying about what i am is less important to me than who i am , I’m Leslie she’s in , he’s out and she’s here to stay . Here her purr .         Love to all , Leslie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?