Reply To: New member from NYC.

Hi Jackson it wsas nice to hesr from you youre story sounds similar to my own experience. I am 59, my transition ftm began in 2002 dnd i too have lived my life surrounded by cis people. I have been married for 32 years to a wonderful woman who identifies herself as a lesbian. She is very supportive of me though we do have some problems relating to my change. Ive been fully intergrsted as a man in my small rural community since moving here in 2002. No one knows about me except for my doctors. I live in northern Ontario Canada. When i first came out as a lesbian in my early 20s i hung out in Buffalo and Niagara Falls NY. I knew by the age of 16 i would eventually change just didnt know how to go about it. As a very young child i acted out as a boy, wearing my brothrers clothes and pretending to shave with my fathers razor to my mothers shock. I always found i was attracted to ultra femimine women mainly out of reach cis women lol. My wife was living with a man and had never met or been attracted to a lesbian befoe me. I tòo joined this site to meet other ftm trans folk ss well as mtf trans women. Ive never even talked to another trans person. Especially another ftm so i was happy to see your post hopefully we will find some things in common to talk about. I look forward to seeing your posts.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?