Reply To: Indecisiveness in Transition

Hi Larry   I know how you are feeling. You said something that sort of blew me away    something about a phantom dick?       I used to think I was the only person that felt like I could actually have an invisible penis.  I never heard the term phantom dick before but it explains how I feel. It is so real for me that i am able to orgasm just by thought alone. I began my transition on 2002 completed by 2007. I had always dressed like a man so there was not alot of change. I elected not to have bottom surgery as did not want to loose my v. And risk loosening my clitoris.   I have been married for 32 years to a wonderful woman who tho identifies as a lesbian chooses to live with me in our small rural northern Ontario Canada as husband and wife.  We moved here so that I could present as a man with no one knowing who I used to be. Havingvtop surgery and a hysterectomy and starting HRT was enough for me. I too am a top and have that desire for particular positions and intimacy.   I have a very strong libido and as I have been fortunate enough to find a packing product that gives me a satisfying package in my clothing. I never take it off.  Other products are out there that can complete your desires. I found them and I hope to think I’m not the only transman that has the need for reality or as close as I can get to it. Anyways thank you for broadening my vocabulary  – phantom dick –

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?