Reply To: ever doubted you were transgender?

For me it was different than any of the stories I read above. My older sister and I started playing dress up in our mom;s clothes when I was 4. One day we got caught when my mom came home early from work. that didn’t stop us from doing it while mom was at work just be more careful. Well my mom found out and when I was 6 they sent me for counseling. I didn’t know I was trans cuz I didn’t know what that was. Anyway first they thought I just liked wearing my mom’s clothes and it would probably pass. But when it didn’t and as I got older they sent me to a therapist. I think at first he thought I was just a cross dresser, but after a few months began to wonder what I was. I didn’t know. The therapist turned me over to her female partner and she began to thin I might be trans from what I was telling her. She knew of a therapist who who knew more about trans in Seattle so my parents took me up there. So I started going up there every other week for a couple of months. I remember the day the therapist called my parents and told them she was pretty sure I was trans. So I got back with the female therapist here who had been studying up on trans cuz like at first she didn’t know a lot. I was her first patient. By the time I was 12 I had become pretty sure I was trans and it went from there. They got me on blockers and later hormones and I now been living full time as a girl for 3 years. So it more like that is what the therapist told me what I was I guess that me trying to tell them what I was. I didn’t know the name, I just knew how I felt.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?