Reply To: New To Transgender Heaven

Anonymous

Hi DeeAnn,

I always feel bad when I don’t reply to messages but it’s late and i thought i would have a quick catch-up before i grab some zzzz’s, I’ve used programming languages myself, Basic, Pascal, html, MySQL databases etc, I also used to design websites but that was a long time ago now, I’m 41 but I don’t really look or act it, which is kind of a blessing in a way. I’m a little behind with everything besides components and programs already made these days, gone are the days when you had to write a bit of code in Linux to get what you needed, there’s always an app for that these days hehe.

I hope you had a great Sunday too, I spent mine replacing the heating element on my cooker with a last min order from amazon yesterday, thank the flying spaghetti monster they still deliver on a Sunday lol, then I decided scrubbing it out for good measure was needed, followed by the kitchen floor then the cupboard doors, well once you start….

I hope you had a more relaxy day than i had 🙂

xx Nielle xx

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?