Reply To: Autumn’s Dream

Anonymous

Thank you for your reply Autumn. We have kindred hearts. You have put into words the thoughts of my heart.  I could be angry at my parents who sent me to conversion therapy when I was 5 years old but what would be the use; they both passed away 15 years ago. I would only be hurting myself and the people around me that I care about.

And who in society do we get mad at? When I was 5 years old they were arresting gay and trans adults for being perverts and sending children to either mental institutions or conversion therapy.  The only thing I can be is thankful for is that we live in a better time and to remind young trans people that even if they think things are bad they should be thankful they were not born in the 50’s.

Because of your compassionate heart and empathy for the problems of other trans individuals you could have a good encouragement mission one day as you progress through your transition.  I started my transition 4 years ago and started on HRT 18 months ago.  When I started transitioning I had trans individuals that helped me early on pointing me in the right direction and providing me encouragement to keep me going.  I think you could be someone like that one day.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?