Reply To: Purging: Something Every Girl Does Along the Way?

Autumn
FREE

Thank you all for sharing your responses to this question. Reading your replies has left me feeling a sense of empowerment. I’ve never considered purging any of Autumn’s clothing. I began purchasing clothing for her online and have never looked back. For me, it has always felt really good to buy the type of clothing I’ve wanted to wear for so long. It feels even better when I put it on. This past year I purchased more items for Autumn than ever before, and I know that this trend will continue into the new year. One of the gifts I bought for Autumn for Christmas was a pendant consisting of three different colored maple leaves bunched together on a long gold chain. I came across it while shopping for jewelry and knew I had to have it. When I put it on…I can’t describe it. How good I feel being myself, what that piece of jewelry represents for me and who I really am in my heart. I love it so much that when I go to bed, I hang it from a thumbtack holding a small poster of Freddie Mercury on the wall right next to where I sleep. Freddie is sitting on a ladder, and the caption reads, “Be Yourself. No matter what people say.” The multicolored maple leaves hang to the right of Freddie and the caption. I glance at it as I drift off the sleep, and when I wake up I look over at that symbol and smile. The symbol of Autumn. Who I really am in my heart.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?