Reply To: Coming to a place of self-acceptance?

Autumn
FREE

Hi, Josie. I love being able to dress the way I really want to because for me it symbolizes not only the woman I want to be full time, it also symbolizes the person I want to be full time. I love Autumn and everything she stands for. She has a good heart. When I say good heart, to me that encompasses every positive adjective that’s typically used to describe a good person. Kindness, empathy, sweet, caring, everything. Someone who smiles, someone who’s polite, who uses words like please and thank you, someone who doesn’t say negative things. That’s Autumn. The woman and person I am in my heart, and the woman and person I want to be full time. So I cherish every moment I’m able to be Autumn. To reach out and share with others, to try and help others, to be able to share things I enjoy that I can’t admit outside of my home. Like the types of movies I enjoy, the ones that still make me cry every time I watch. The types of music I like, the songs that make me cry. Being able to admit that, I care.

Big Hug

Autumn

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?