Reply To: Purging: Something Every Girl Does Along the Way?

Anonymous

Hello everyone, to purge or not to purge that is a question that most of us had? But why?

Personally I think it stems from shame or at least mine was from that. Shame of not fitting in? Shame of not being a manly man? Shame of criticism? All these and more. But what stems the shame? My guess again is fear, because with out fear there can be no shame.

Now I have also purged lots of things and not all related to my female self.  I actually purged all my Role Playing stuff in an attempt to move into the real world, but was it shame? Maybe a little as I really knew I needed to grow up. But did it work?  Not really as I still play games with the kids and sometimes think longingly of my old roleplaying days.  But why??? Maybe a regret or guilt from the loss of so much of self and things? But why be guilty? Is fear once again at the root? Fearful on giving up on one’s self, dreams, etc?

Can it be that fear is my issue? Your’s as well? But how to get past the fears? or to remove them? We all know fear is sometimes useful. The person who was not afraid of a gunman never lived to tell the tale. Should we even get past them? I recall the old StarTrek movie where Spock’s brother brain washes people by removing fear and pain of one’s past. Of course Kirk saves the day by needing his pain and fear as it make’s him who he is?

Fear it self seems to have power when it involves trauma. Any PTSD person can tell you this. There are some ways to cope with PTSD, the eye thing, drinking, maybe cognitive therapy, even the crazy Scientologists might have the cure. Could the same help people like me who has shame based fear? Personally I am a bit crazy and believe Qi Gong and witchcraft hold my answers. But who really knows and I am sure there are as many answers as there are people in the world.

Well that s my rambling thoughts for the day.

Miriya

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?