Reply To: Whats in a name?

Stacy Ann
SILVER

Just once. The first time I attended a gender support group in 2015 and was asked to introduce myself, I just instinctively used a feminized version of my male name. I hadn’t given it any prior thought, and I immediately knew it was a mistake. It felt wrong. I went with it for a little while before I stopped going to the meetings altogether.

In May 2019 a couple of things had happened that made me realize I needed to fully address and acknowledge this aspect of myself to myself. I found TGH’s sister site online, Crossdresser Heaven. Before joining, I carefully made a list of names that I liked. Then eliminated the ones that made me think of people I knew. I took a full week to decide in order to make absolutely sure it was a name I wanted to stick with. In my teenage years I had a girlfriend with a two-part first name, and I always thought that was cute. I also thought “Stacy Ann” would be helpful in case there was someone else in chat named Stacy. “May” was chosen to commemorate the month I started, as well as being a tribute to the model Bettie Page, (her middle name was Mae.)

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?