Reply To: Is three weeks in too late to say hi?

Anonymous

[postquote quote=93160]
Chloe, heck you are not too late, you’re just on time. Now I was late.

I did not fill mine introduction till almost a year later on Crossdressers Heaven. I have no excuse, I was just lazy, but I finely did it.

I here as a transgender supporter (Best Friend) and I am also Androgynous Crossdresser. Meaning I like wear combination of both genders. Say like one day I feel very girly, out will come the dress, painted nails and my hair done. Then there are times I feel like a tomboy and want the mix of both genders, and sometimes I have no rules and do what ever floats my boat that day.

Now keep in mind I live my life with both genders at the same time, but present myself to the world as a man. I also wear a beard and don’t shave my body hair, except my legs, gotta have the super smooth legs.

Also, I am a family man with 9 children and grandkids. I dress openly to the world and in the early stages I had to learn to balance CDing and my life. So I look at how natural-born women dress in the USA and Canada. See they mixed genders of clothing, they figured out how to blend both genders together and did it well. So I just learned by watching real and learning real women.

I don’t know if that helps you, but that is what worked for me.

Hippie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?