Reply To: Hi there!

Mae
FREE

Hi Sweet Pea; I started Dressing in my 59th year. Now in my 3rd year of Dressing; I can’t explain how I got started nor how it escalated so fast. I resisted most of it but I continued on like caught up in a strong current. I started with a pair of black Stiletto ankle boots. later nylons, much later I inevitably shaved my legs and got a skirt … and there I was in the stream of Femininity. My first year was really slow, mainly because I couldn’t figure out why I was so drawn to the world of Femininity … I was 59 years old, what the heck! I practice my movements and mannerisms. My walking and talking. I’m a Crossdressing Closet Girl and part of me knows that’s probably the extent of my Dressing but … the Girl in me wants to try a full Makeover at least once. To walk through the Mall to watch my reflection in the windows and the reaction of others. I so would luv to hear the sound of my own heels as they cross Spanish tile as I’m being seat for dinner. Or perhaps something more simple as coffee and frys in the food court.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?