Hi there!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Elliot
      FREE

Hey everyone,

This is my first time doing a chat room/forum since I started transitioning. I’m almost 3 years on T and have been struggling to find trans folks my age (36) that can relate to me. Just looking for some friends to converse with and maybe understand my issues more than the 20-year-olds in my therapist’s trans support group.

I’m super glad this is available to us!

Hi Elliot im 59 but i still feel like im in my 30s. Been on T for 21 years and completed transition for about 5 years. Found a few friends here near your age. But dont count me out lol. Check out my profile and get back to me if you like, im open to making new friends of any age.

Elliot
        FREE

Hey Zachary! I don’t mind friends of all ages, I just didn’t seem to fit in with my trans support group since most of them are much younger (I’ve been I told I’ve got an “old soul”). I appreciate your response. 🙂

Mae
      FREE

Hi Sweet Pea; I started Dressing in my 59th year. Now in my 3rd year of Dressing; I can’t explain how I got started nor how it escalated so fast. I resisted most of it but I continued on like caught up in a strong current. I started with a pair of black Stiletto ankle boots. later nylons, much later I inevitably shaved my legs and got a skirt … and there I was in the stream of Femininity. My first year was really slow, mainly because I couldn’t figure out why I was so drawn to the world of Femininity … I was 59 years old, what the heck! I practice my movements and mannerisms. My walking and talking. I’m a Crossdressing Closet Girl and part of me knows that’s probably the extent of my Dressing but … the Girl in me wants to try a full Makeover at least once. To walk through the Mall to watch my reflection in the windows and the reaction of others. I so would luv to hear the sound of my own heels as they cross Spanish tile as I’m being seat for dinner. Or perhaps something more simple as coffee and frys in the food court.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Elliot:

We have a search utility where you can look other members from Connecticut if you like. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory and that will land you at the search utility.

Also, thanks for being thorough with your Profile page. It is helpful for other members to understand your progress, what’s good, what’s not so good, etc. It is a living document that you can edit any time as things change.

Elliot
        FREE

Thank you for the info, DeeAnn!

Hey Elliot i too hsve been told im an old soul. I knew very young i wanted to be a boy, like 4 or 5. I started transitioning at 39 but wanted to much younger actually at 16 in 1977 i knew i would one day be a man. As there wss no internet then i had to find my way alone. There was no support group of any kind. Only 3 months ago did i discover this site and its been great to actually tslk to others like myself. The younger generation today have so many resources, they can pursue transitioning at such a young age. Ive been fortunate in that i had support from my wife and a few good doctors. But even now for me there is no type of counseling available which i find somewhat frustrating. At the moment i wish counseling was avsilable LGBTQ positive counseling that is,as my wife and i are both struggling with the effects of covid isolation and bring hidden in our community. As we are not out in our small town, we long for other LGBTQ people for friendship. We moved up here to present as just another married couple but after 20 years are seriously considering moving back to a larger city where there would be others like us. So i am hsppy to meet others here in this site. Hopefully talk to you again soon i would lovevto hear your story.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?