Reply To: I did it

Hello everyone,

I have been trans for around thirty years now.  In and out of denial and trying to experiment without family and friends finding out.  Purges and rebuilds, and so on.  I have spent the last few years with an accepting significant other that has helped us to work together so I can be the person that I want to be (no matter who that is) in a way that she is still comfortable and even enjoys it.  I have been a member of CDH, as Jessica Powers, for a while and decide to make the transition (forgive the pun, I cant help it) to transgender heaven.  I am trying out my new name Ronni, as I feel it may help to blend more into where I truly want to be in life.  We shall see I guess.  While I do that, I look forward to making so many new friends with all of you, and thank you all so much for such an amazing community.

Ronni your name is wonderful! I love ❤️ it. I have an idea that you are as beautiful as your name! (((((((( hug 🤗))))))))

Love

Kimmi

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.