Reply To: Hi! I’m Brittany!

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Brittany:

Thanks for joining us! I hope that being here will be a good experience for you.

This is a VERY diverse group. You will find folks from those who are questioning their gender identity to those who have transitioned some time ago and every step in between. There is also great diversity in where we are from, our occupations, our interests, our family situations and whether or not we are politically active. In short, we as a community, are just all over the place. Personally, I find this fascinating. Further, while our stories and paths are all different, you will see common threads.

Many here have found that working with a therapist to be very helpful. The trick, though, is to find someone who has some experience in gender issues. Therapists have different specialties and interests, so finding a good match is key.

Anyway, a couple of things…

We have a search utility if you would like to look for other members who may be close. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Also, it would be great to complete your Profile page. It helps other members to understand your situation and how things are going. Unlike regular posts, it can be updated at any time as things change…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?