Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven

Hi I am Bobbi and I hold the key to my jail . I love being a women and I wish it wasn’t so hard to just let my shelf out. I went for almost fifty years with out ever telling a soul . I never fit in any where in till I went to a Transgender Event and I was home. Thanks to Crossdresser & Transgender Heaven and Vanessa .  I knew my whole life I wanted to be female I have a twin sister and at a young age knew something was wrong . I was called names and shamed so I got  tough  and went the other way. I joined a club not a biker club . After going to First Event 2020 I joined Trans Club of  New England  they put on the event and what a time. I have been to biker events  and can ride a Harley like a dirt bike but it never made me feel anything . At First Event I got involved and I was so proud . Today I live my life most of the time as a woman and that is still not enough . We have to do certain things to keep our lights on. Thank you all lets live and be seen .  Bobbi Waitt

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?